Sunday, March 27, 2011

Project Get Rich

Hi my name is Bill Jones I am a 29 year old slacker what I mean by that is not much has got me off my butt to do anything but video games if there was a game I like I would work only hard enough to get it then quit to play it but just a week ago every thing changed I was send to pick up my brother in-law 848 miles away for home now the trip up there was no big deal but on the ride home I broke down and this was the deal breaker I was mad and fed up with my life having no money and no why to fix my problem so now I am going to do something to change all that because a blog is the best way to keep track of everything I am doing wither it be my success or failure and just to share all of it with me the computer and the Internet world here it goes this is my first blog and with that getting the ropes of it all will be a fun adventure

Project Get Rich

Project get rich is my project to get rich with no start money I have nothing but a public library card
a room in my mothers trailer house and a beat up old Chevy Astor van and a great desire to get rich I have heard that you can make lot of money on the Internet and other way to make money ether fast quick money or the slow way make no different to me I am going to try it all and share it with you
if you have ideas and things for me to try please send them my way and I will look end to them
for the most part I will be looking for everything I can find that is free and easy to do not that I will not have to work at it but that the process is so simple to do that a kid can learn it I guess that it for this first post I'm going to go surf the web for thing to try thank for doping bye Please subscribe or follow my blog to see if I can get rich

No comments:

Post a Comment